PROGRAM TO EDUCATE THROUGH THE PRACTICE OF SURF.
THIS PROGRAM UNITES:
- Social inclusion
- Knowledge of the environment
In short, is a School of Life.
Play&Surf uses surf and paddle surf as tools to improve social relationships, physical conditions and autonomy of youngsters with disabilities. We do so with camps and events where youngsters with impairments have to learn how to get by both in sports practice and social matters.
- It is a contemporary sport, very popular among young people
- It is highly-regarded in society
- It requires constant physical activity
- It allows the development of social skills with other people, with or without disability
- As a sliding sport, it provides benefits linked to balance and the control of one’s body while in motion.