- Voluntary activities in sport
- Social inclusion
- Awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity equal access to “sport for all”
- Boys and girls with disabilities do not enjoy the same opportunities to practice sport as their able-bodied peers
- Children and youth with an impairment do not have an easy access to “gliding sports” such as Surfing.
- Support for people with disabilities who wish to practice sport (e.g. the cost of equipment, training of the staff and adaptation of sport facilities).
Adaptive Surfing Camps for people with an impairment & First European Adaptive Surfing Seminar
The improvement of the health and well being of the youngsters with a disability:
- Surfing improves physical aspects
- Surfing improves pshycological aspects
Surfing, beyond being a sport, it’s a lifestyle.
- WheelAdvisor, Livorno (ITA)
- Surf Club de Viana, Viana do Castelo (POR)