You choose your future
- Labour precariousness of people with disabilities in the territory. The project aims to improve the socio-labour situation of people with disabilities.
- 2. Identification of unemployed people who are interested in working, despite the difficulties in transporting them from their homes to their jobs.
- Need for cooperation with the business fabric of the area, which often does not have information on disability and its employment possibilities.
- Identification of qualified people with disabilities who have the skills to do a job.
- Identification of absence or lack of competence in terms of personal/professional, work and social skills of people with disabilities.
The needs of the people to whom the project is addressed are:
Calendar of actions 2021 - 2022
- Identification of the group, assessing not only disability, but also whether they have training, what type of training, whether they are in a situation of temporary unemployment or change, or whether they are simply young and have yet to find their first job.
- This first action will be accompanied by an assessment of attitudinal factors, training factors, socio-economic factors and transport (remember that we are intervening on an island where there is no regular public transport). To all this, we must add other key factors for success: lack of self-concept of the beneficiaries and the unfavourable environment where they have grown up, which may have undermined their abilities.
2. INDIVIDUALISED ITINERARY FOR SOCIAL LABOUR MARKET INTEGRATION
- Participation in training pathways, employment training programmes, interview skills.
3. INCORPORATION INTO THE LABOUR MARKET:
- Identificació de les empreses sensibles per acollir participants.
- Parallel training in companies and creation of accompaniment lines.
- .Creation of the necessary profiles.
DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS OF THE PLANNED ACTIVITIES
The project is a training programme that aims to welcome the group of people with disabilities in order to guide them, guide them and insert them in the labour market, hand in hand with companies in the area. Therefore, it is necessary to align these people with the needs of the business fabric of the Canary Islands, with its own characteristics on each island.
In Fuerteventura it is difficult to generate economies of scale and companies tend to be small in size. However, the climate has favoured the development of sectors such as the tertiary sector (tourism), agriculture (subtropical crops) and fishing. Another cultural factor is the lack of social cohesion: associationism is limited, acting to the benefit of foreign business initiatives. There are different approaches to integrating people. In large companies, training will be by work sectors; in the case of medium and small companies and entrepreneurs, it will be directly to the core population.
TRAINING TO IMPROVE EMPLOYABILITY, INCLUDING NEW EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Personalised work plans, through guidance, intermediation and training actions, for people in the process of social and labour inclusion, contemplating the involvement and participation of the people targeted. Professionals and/or volunteers, young people at risk of social exclusion, family members, people with intellectual, physical or sensory disabilities or neurodevelopmental disorders.
Young people (16 – 35 years old), Adults (36 – 65 years old).